Located to the east of Umbria, Spello is one of the older districts and it is home to some incredible Italian history. This guided tour takes in the architecture and archaeology of this Perugian former commune, with a friendly local guide who can provide a host of facts about the buildings and landmarks. Tours can be arranged for pairs and for larger groups, including for families.
• Visit to Spello
• Tour guide
• Transport on request
Price: Available on request
- Prices stated are given as a guide and may change, depending on seasonal factors and subject to availability.
- Experiences must be scheduled during daylight hours only. Prices can be confirmed when booking your Experience.
- Customized tours will be subject to additional charges.
- The hotel and its partners reserve the right to modify prices and tour details without notice.
- Seven days’ notice is required when booking your Experience. Payment will be required in advance.