This fantastic tour takes in the historic birthplace of St Francis, Italy’s most famous patron saint. Visitors will see the Basilica of St Francis, a beautiful place of worship which forms the final resting place of Francis. Filled with exquisite frescoes and incredible architectural features, the church is a must-see destination close to Umbria. This tour includes an optional transport service for an extra fee, and all tour guests are led by a knowledgeable local expert who will provide historical information and interesting facts.
• Tour guide
• Optional transport service
• Visit to several Assisi landmarks
€110.00 per person (inc. VAT)
€120.00 per person (driving tour)
- Prices stated are given as a guide and may change, depending on seasonal factors and subject to availability.
- Experiences must be scheduled during daylight hours only. Prices can be confirmed when booking your Experience.
- Customized tours will be subject to additional charges.
- The hotel and its partners reserve the right to modify prices and tour details without notice.
- Seven days’ notice is required when booking your Experience. Payment will be required in advance.