Villa Monte Solare will be closed until the 9th of April 2017, we look forward to seeing you from 10th of April 2017 onwards.
A charming villa rich in history, the Villa Monte Solare rests idyllically in Umbria's beautiful countryside, surrounded by olive trees and picturesque valleys. A truly magical place, the luxury spa resort perfectly preserves the historic essence of what was once the home of a local aristocratic family dating back to the 1780s. Original features such as marble fireplaces, authentic cotto flooring, and antique furniture decorate the hotel, creating an ambiance unique to the boutique hotel.
Alongside the 25 luxurious rooms are two swimming pools, a tennis court, a highly esteemed restaurant, and a deluxe spa and wellness centre. Combined with the sweeping views, the Villa Monte Solare creates for guests a once in a lifetime experience.
- With access to stunning views, guests can bask in the beauty of the local Umbrian countryside
- A boutique hotel with 25 luxurious rooms and suites decorated with period features.
- Combine the service of a luxury Relais hotel with the intimacy of a private villa
- Professional and friendly staff prepared to go the extra mile for our guests
- A gourmet restaurant serving only the finest local cuisine by our highly reputable chef
- Access to a luxury Spa and wellness centre and two swimming pools
- Enjoy breathtaking surroundings with extensive walking trails over 80 hectares of olive groves
- Visit the vineyards which line the local hillsides and enjoy a tasting session at our restaurant
- Immerse yourself in the local culture with our fun cooking classes and truffle hunting sessions
For the ultimate trip in luxury, visit the Villa Monte Solare. In addition to your own private room, furnished with fine antiques, and access to our high-end spa, you'll also be surrounded by some of the most majestic views in all of Umbria. Whether you're travelling as a family, couple, or individually, the Villa Monte Solare makes for one of the most relaxing holidays you'll ever experience.
- Stunning surroundings - visit the vineyard, take a walk along our garden trails, or enjoy a relaxing swim in our pools.
- Activities - from biking to wine tasting to spa treatments, there are activities suitable for everyone.
- Fine dining - experience the traditional and rustic local cuisine in our beautiful restaurant.
- Travelling for business - free access to high speed internet throughout the hotel vicinity.
- Safe parking - leave your vehicle unattended with confidence in the free parking provided.
- Attentive service - including a pillow menu, room service, ironing, and more, we ensure your every need is met.
- Additional - from the morning paper to assistance on the stairs; whatever you need, we will provide.
- Languages spoken - Italian, English, German, and French.
Under the direction of our passionate Head Chef, the Restaurant Dolium provides guests with an opportunity to experience the true taste of Umbrian cuisine. Sourced locally, the menu is comprised of traditional dishes famous to the region, all of which are tailored to suit each season.
Fine wine and delicious flavours, alongside delicacies such as the truffle and our in-house olive oil, all come together to create a truly memorable dining experience for our guests.Visit our restaurant
Feel your troubles melt away in our luxurious spa and wellness centre. Located in Villa Monte Solare’s Limonaia, the facility includes five massage rooms, a sauna and hydrotherapy area, all designed to provide guests with a new sense of calm and relaxation.DISCOVER LE MUSE
Situated in the heart of Umbria, the Villa Monte Solare offers the perfect combination of aesthetics and practicality to create a successful event. For business or for pleasure; our gourmet restaurant and luxury spa, alongside the stunning surroundings, ensures your event creates a deservedly lasting impression.LEARN MORE
The Relais Villa Monte Solare is located just 25 minutes from the historic capital of Perugia. Not only is it beautifully surrounded by Umbrian countryside, it is also ideally positioned for travellers hoping to visit the local landmarks and places of interest.escape to Umbria